- Talks: A photo-filled exploration of North Texas nature presented via Powerpoint. Tour the Trinity River and how it shapes the land. Discover the fantastic geologic world beneath your feet. Get to know an assortment of the 25 profiled parks and preserves.
- Walks: Adventures with Amy explore places from the book. Guided interpretative hikes from one to four miles long range from placid paved paths to dirt trails through remote wild areas. Includes moonlit night hikes and river float trips.
Click Here for Talks & Walks Calendar
Click on “Location” to bring up map
- Elm Fork chapter, Texas Master Naturalists — November ’22
- Friendship Force Dallas — August ’22
- Keynote speaker, Texas Master Naturalists conference — October ’20